personalized for the audience
Stephen’s most popular speaking topics, listed below, are always personalized for the audience.
If you have something else in mind, or are interested in incorporating a photography workshop, let’s talk about a customized presentation.
Learn how our earliest global ancestors created environmentally inspired art to tell their stories, and how their powerful storytelling techniques are used by National Geographic photographers (and you can use them too!) today.
Not every project goes as planned, and when you’re on assignment at 19,000 feet, they never do! With humor and insight, Stephen talks about adapting to adverse conditions and shares the motivational power of passion, teamwork, and commitment.
Stephen talks about the rewards of embracing technological advances as he shares his experiences shooting the seven wonders of the world with a smartphone.
Stephen’s visit was a home run – it was like having rock star royalty here. His presentation gave us the opportunity to have a frank discussion on rosewood trafficking (most of it exported illegally to China) with the Chinese ambassador, who himself is also a high level photographer … and we now have a sympathetic ally.Robert Yamate, Ambassador, Republic of Madagascar and the Union of the Comoros
Stephen is fantastic to work with. He is a great speaker who can engage audiences at different levels … he puts them on the edge of their seats.Yvonne Tay, Director Social Impact, Temasek Trust
Representative Speeches + Workshops
- OklahomaChickasaw Nation
- Nashville, TNLand Trust for Tennessee
- Colorado Springs, COChico Ranch
- Patagonia, ChileNew York Yacht Club
- Oxford, EnglandSaid Business School
- St. Petersburg, RussiaCredit Suisse
- AntarcticaLindblad / NG Explorer
- Republic of SingaporeProcter and Gamble
- Antananarivo, MadagascarUS Ambassador’s Residence
- New York, NYCBS Saturday Morning
- Seattle, WAREI flagship store
- Havana, CubaSxSW Lecture
- Venice, ItalyMicrosoft Lumia
- Abu DhabiNokia World
- Banff, CanadaBanff Mountain Centre
- Paris, FranceMinistry of Culture
- UgandaTufts University Institute for Global Leadership
- Global LocationsNational Geographic Society